Carpet & Tile by the Mile knows that when you’re thinking about buying new blinds and window treatments, there are many essential things you will want to consider. These generally include:
- How much light you want to let into the area
- The amount of privacy the area requires
- If any direct sunlight comes in, will it contact any fabrics or flooring materials that may become faded by the sun’s UV rays
- Heating problems in the winter months and cooling worries during the summer months
- How you'll manage to open or shut the window
- The manner in which the blinds or curtains match your interior design scheme
Carpet & Tile by the Mile has products for every size and type of window from gauze curtains for the powder room window that must filter light through and also maintain your privacy, to the vertical blinds for your sliding glass door. We have everything you require along with fast delivery and professional installation at affordable prices.
In addition to different styles, colors, and materials to look at, there are several different types of systems for opening and closing the window treatments. From manual operations like pulls to motorized choices that are safe and quiet and convenient. There are even wireless options as well.
We proudly serve homeowners in Milford, Orange, Stratford, West Haven and other nearby Connecticut communities with a complete range of window treatments. We also provide and install flooring products including carpet, ceramic & porcelain tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and more.
For guidance on which window covering will be a good selection for your home, schedule an appointment with one of our window covering specialists. Call us, e-mail us, or drop by our store in Milford, CT at your convenience to discuss your need for new window treatments.